Please file a complaint by clicking on the online form if you:
- have a foreclosure date scheduled, or
- are at risk of default on your mortgage, or
- are at risk of foreclosure, or
- believe you have been the victim of consumer fraud, or
- have issues with your bank, such as servicing errors or a wrongful foreclosure
A complaint must be filed in order to authorize this office to act on your behalf with your bank or other party. If a complaint form is not submitted by you, it will delay our ability to begin helping you.
Please provide your supporting documents by fax at (602) 542-4377 or by mail at 1275 West Washington Attn: Consumer Information and Complaints, Phoenix, AZ 85007 and include your name and complaint number if available.
If you'd like to submit your complaint through the mail, please click here to download the form. Be sure to mail copies of your supporting documents along with the complaint form.
For general questions about your mortgage or the assistance programs, please contact us at:
Phoenix: (602) 542-1797
Outside metro Phoenix: (855) 256-2834
Or, submit an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, name and phone.