The Attorney General’s Office has successfully obtained funds from the National Mortgage Settlement to help distressed homeowners in Arizona. Whatever your mortgage problem is, even if you’ve been turned down for mortgage assistance in the past; need to lower your monthly payments because your home has lost value or you’ve lost your job, there are more resources available today.
Let us help you find the resources you need to make the informed decisions about your home. HUD-approved housing counselors are available throughout the state (at no cost to you) and are knowledgeable experts in your community who can find the programs, legal assistance or resources that may help you, regardless of your circumstances.
We make it easy to find the information you need — right away. Contact the Arizona Attorney General’s dedicated Mortgage Settlement Line at (602) 542-1797 (Phoenix area) or (855) 256-2834 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Learn more about new and expanded mortgage assistance programs
- Find a housing counselor in your area or call Arizona Foreclosure Help-Line: (877) 448-1211
- File a consumer complaint with the Arizona Attorney General's Office
- Tenants in Foreclosed Homes
- Resources & Links
- Asistencia para propietarios de vivienda