Free legal aid for emergency services is available to Arizonans impacted by foreclosure and who meet “Help You Can Trust” program eligibility requirements. Contact one of the partner agencies to find out if they can help:
(866) 637-5341 – click here to find services in your area
ASU Homeowner Advocacy Project:
(480) 696-7321 - email@example.com
UofA Mortgage & Consumer Finance Law Group:
(520) 626-4093 - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also speak with the Attorney General’s Mortgage Helpline staff for guidance on filing a complaint when you:
- Have issues with your bank, such as servicing errors or a wrongful foreclosure
- Have a foreclosure date scheduled
- Are at risk of default on your mortgage
- Paid money to someone to help you with your mortgage, but they did not help.
The role of the Attorney General’s office is to assist you by initiating communication between you and the party named in your complaint, in order to get a response about your issue. The office cannot represent or provide legal advice to individuals.
Find additional legal resources by contacting:
Arizona 211 Community Information & Referral:
www.211arizona.org/legal or call 211
A HUD certified housing counseling agency might also be able to help you work with your bank. Click here to find one in your area.